Sunday, October 30, 2011

A tribute to Reading Stands Forever: Julie

                          This a tribute to one of my closest friends, Julie of Reading Stands Forever:)



Her favorite actor
She loves converse, really in any color


Her fav book, although the Harry Potter series is a favorite of hers as well

Ellen Page, her favorite actress, ever seen whip it..?

Almost Famous, fav movie of hers, "Hold me closer tiny dancer.."

Favorite band, and ironically green is her favorite color


Julie loves writing and is amazing at it too

Her preferred jewelry statement- a simple friendship bracelet

Among her favorite quotes are:
"I want my life to be like an 80s movie, preferably one with a really awesome musical number for no apparent reason but no, John Hughes did not direct my life." -Easy A
"Ok then let's haul ass to Canada." -That 70's Show
Julie has a weird fascination/love for Canada... I don't know why, but, Julie I love you and your whacky-crazy -wonderful personality. You are such a great writer, and one of the funniest most A.D.D. people I know but that's why you're so funny and your love of books is yet another reason I love you! I appreciate your sense of style when it comes to books, and you are just great to talk to! Love you Julie, and as I told Julia and Layla in their tribute posts, we are out numbered by the idiot wanna be masses so it's nice to have smart rocker chick friends:)
Sincerely Yours,
                  Ms. Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. NOW I KNOW WHAT THAT WAS FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    YOU MISSED SOME OF MY QUOTES

    BUT I LOVE YOU TOO

    AND SOME OF THAT STUFF HAS CHANGED, BUT ITS OKAY

    I LOVE THAT LAYLA GOT LIKE TWENTY THOUSAND THINGS AND I DIDNT BECAUSE I WAS TOO ADD TO FINISH ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS!!!!

    okay thats in all caps, and you know im not yelling at you, just using my hyper voice xD

    ReplyDelete