Monday, October 17, 2011

The new show everyone is buzzing about!


The new show everyone is buzzing about (including me) is Pan Am! I think it is the best show! And it really inspires me to be.. well... pretty. I know that sounds insane but it does! The classic beauty and feminine early 60's looks that the show presents are just so beautiful. And the girls look absolutely perfectly dazzling! The show is awesome too! It is so great with an interesting plot and keeps you watching! Expect lots of future posts on the fashion and so much more from this show! Oh, how I was born in the wrong freaking time!!! Uhhh, stuff like this shows me what I missed.. even if the seventies is my decade I still would take the sixties (Especially the early sixties) over today. ANY DAY! Gosh... ok, before I think to hard about it and make myself unhappy. Hope you all have an awesome day and week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment