Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CRUSH OF THE WEEK!!:D

Woohoo!! Crush of the week time:) YAY! Cute boys! Haha that sounded like every twelve year old girl ever! Oh well, anyways, my crush of the week is....drum roll pleaseee... ROBERT PLANT!


Anybody who knows me knows that my favorite band is Led Zeppelin, and my favorite member of Zeppelin, is yes, you guessed it, Mr. Robert Plant. He is honestly my favorite rocker. He is so seventies.. which is my time period!! And... (girlish sigh)... he is just everything I want!! Haha, maybe not everything, but I still love him just the same;). His accent, his easy air of relaxed confidence and that voice!! So irrestible! To me anyway,  but I always connect to the lead singer of a band most of the time. I think it is because if I were in a band I would be the lead singer.. I don't know. I have always loved and always will love Robert Plant. Oh if only I had lived in the seventies.. it wouldn't have mattered though, because he had lots of women vieing for his attention. LOTS. So, to the my most favorite singer EVERRR.. I love you. Haha I am so weird, but atleast I know it. I will upload pictures in a later blog because I am unable to currently.... Oh, and, I feel my usual note has to accompany this post... I don't care if you don't like Robert, I do and that's all that matters. :)

1 comment: