Friday, October 28, 2011

Crush of the week!

So I have been insanely busy lately, but what's new right? I have also officially become ok with the fact that I don't have a life except for cheerleading. That cheerleading is my life. And I am ok with that I think... but enough rambling excuses. I also had a one act play this week!! It went so well, expect another post about that! But back to my original purpose: my crush of the week happens to be:

Keith Richards

Yep, hottie from the sixties band The Rolling Stones is my pick. He is really beautiful, but not in the same way as Mick. Mick is a boy pretty. And Keith is more just a normal cute. Enjoy the pictures and the video. I have a cheer competition tomorrow wish me luck!!!!


1 comment:

  1. keith....ah so amazingly wonder-*faints out of admiration*

    ReplyDelete