Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Tribute to Tales of a Pale Wildwood Flower: Layla

This is a tribute to one of my best friends ever, Layla, it is a post on everything that is her so here is to you my dear. You are the girl who is all knowing about all things retro:)

We always assign characters in movies, and Arlene from the movie Dick is hers. So very hippie and her

Band t and skirt. Perfect.

One of her favorite actresses

 A punk rock inspiration
this one speaks for itself, right?

Some of her favorite go-to shoes

Her most desired car... why I don't know haha

A hottie she loves:)

She is such a hippie, very green..

Favorite actress

One of her favorite movie series

This one is soooo her...

She loves Jack Sparrow.. but who doesn't?

Another hottie she loves:)

Again, hippie all the way...


Yet another hottie she loves.. this is getting to be a continual pattern..

One of her favorite movies! And mine too

Pattie, her sixties inspiration

The King, her love

She lovesss records

Her favorite band of all time ever.

best show everrr

Layla has seen literally everyyyy episode and quotes it all the time...

Another fav movie

Another fav actress

Mod shift dresses are a theme in her wardrobe

A fav singer and defintely her favorite perfume

Her most favorite book series ever.... she really wants to be Nancy Drew! haha

Layla, this is my tribute to you doll. You are such an artist, so creative and dreamy. I mean your favorite quote is "I may be a dreamer but I'm not the only one". I just wanted you to know how cool you are to me and there need to be more girls out there like us... a while ago I did a post like this about Julia and you seemed unhappy I hadn't done one about you but you should have known I just had to wait a while to do one about you so it will be a surprise! Your art is AMAZING, you love retro and unique things and you are a great friend. I mean look at all the things that are listed as what you like, how many people can say they are that unique and different?? Not many, there really do need to be more retro girls like you! This tribute should show you how cool you really are! As I said to Julia  in the post about her, we are out numbered by the idiot wanna be masses!! And we are.. But we knew that!
Sincerely Yours,
                             Ms. Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. You never know how screwed up your mind is til you see a list of all the vastly different things you love haha!! LOVE YOU CHARLOTTE<3!

    ReplyDelete