Monday, October 3, 2011

Crush of the Week: Billie Joe Armstrong

DISCLAIMER: the people I personally know who follow my blog, I really DO NOT want to hear negative criticisms of who I pick for crush of the week. Because I (no offense) do not care whether or not you like who I do. That's part of what makes my crush of the weeks so special... that most people can't get it. Kind of like how most people can't get me. Sorry to sound so angry but even after I orginally said I don't want negative comments I still got one. Anyway....

Oh how I love not only Green Day but Green Day's lead singer, Billie Joe. I just connect with lead singers. I love how he isn't afraid to speak his mind. How he has no problem with telling people to F off. It is really admirable. I love that he is an outcast and an artist. Ohhh I love him. He is so cute, and veryy punk. Here's to you Billie Joe:) Now if only I could find a look alike of you who is my age....



I never knew eye liner could look better on a guy than it does on me but he really pulls it off!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Billie Joe Armstrong as well, he's very talented and very adorable and he's a very good actor,he love's his family and he love's his band members/friend mike and tre, he's sweet as candy and very humble to his fans,hell, he married one,( i'm low key jealous) he's a very amazing bisexual icon in the rock world, he writes the best song in the universe, he has a lot of heart in what he is writing from songs about his ex to a song about his dead father which has a lot of heart he has good comedic timing, humor is usually dry sarcastic humor which I LOVE he knows how to bounce back from an embarrassing moment by a really cool album for example American Idiot and revolution radio those are both really cool albums and unpopular opinion Father of all...,Billie Joe Armstrong is best modern punk rock musician in the universe ,I LOVE him.

    ReplyDelete