Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blogs hate people with busy lives.. like me

Dear Readers,
I know that I will always have busy weeks but this week is unusually busy. And by that, I mean every single second is planned and packed full of action. I usually hate when people give excuses profusely as to why they aren't doing something but this is not an excuse, it is a solid reason. Thank you to spirit week and Homecoming for making my life a whirlwind of craziness for a week. Whatever, I will try to blog for crush of the week and others but.. no promises. On a different topic.. FIRST CHEER COMPETITION THIS SATURDAY WHHOOOO!!! Can you guys tell I am a dedicated cheerleader? Haha, wish me luck, because I do not know how it will go yet. This week is not going well so far-let's hope it gets better. I might be blogging more than I thought though... I always blog a lot when things are on my mind or when I have a lot of free time. And since it isn't the ladder, my posts will probably be completely weird and random. So until the next time I get a chance to write, hope everyone has a magnificent week and an even better weekend. Hope your week is better and less crazy than mine!
Sincerely Yours,
                        Ms. Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment