Sunday, October 30, 2011

My favorite perfumes!!

Something I love sooooo much is perfume, it is hard for me to even walk into a department store beauty section because I just go crazy and smell everything and want everything!! Seriously, it is one of my favorite things in the world.. I love when they give out those perfume samples in stores, makes me so happy:) And these are some of my favorite perfumes and body sprays...
I don't know what it is about Curve Kicks that I like so much, but it just has something about it for me, I really like how strong it is because it lasts longer than a body spray

Lovee this scent, but Elizabeth Taylor's scent could be nothing but wonderful, plus it is my favorite color!!

I know this is just a cheap little body spray but it is honestly one of my favorite fragrances, even topping some of the more expensive ones

I love all Victoria's Secret sprays and perfumes, but this is one of my favorites
Vera Wang Princess perfume is probably my most favorite scent EVER. I am almost out though:(

Along with all of these, all the Pink by Victoria's Secret are some of my favs too.... but I have so many favorites!! How can I chose just one...? Tell me in the comments what your favorite perfumes are and I might check them out because it obvious how obsessed I am with perfume of really any kind

No comments:

Post a Comment