Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crush of the week!!

This is yet another two weeks worth of crush of the weeks due to the fact that I am not as proactive a blogger as I should be. So, without further hesitation here is Crush of the Week for last week....

River Phoenix!!!!!!


 I really love this look he has in this picture, it just screams of uncertainty and pain. That is probably why I love him so much though.. brooding is hot sometimes... especially on River Phoenix


musically gifted to!! BONUS:)

He looks broken and brooding as ever

Ohmygod, one of my absolute favorite actors!! He was so great, and the fact that he was such a mess in real life made him an even better actor in my opinion. He just knew what he was doing when it came to acting. I loveeeee him in Stand By Me and Running on Empty. Running on Empty is one of those amazing movies that I would suggest to anyone to watch just simply because of it's great plot and cast. And River Phoenix was veryyyyy hot too:). He reminds me of James Dean just a little bit, minus the possible gayness.

On to Crush of the Week for this week....

Robin Zander




I noticed in this picture that the guy in he back with brown hair in the middle, I do no know his name, is really really hot too!!


Yes, I am completely random in my picks for Crush of the Week. But I have always thought that Robin Zander, front man for the seventies/eighties band Cheap Trick is so cute!! He was just such a cutie and he was a great singer. "I want you to want me.." I want you to want me too Robin! He had such a boyish innocence to his looks but looked like there might be more to him than innocence at the same time... he was a rockstar after all...
 Enjoy the pictures my dears:)

1 comment: