Monday, November 14, 2011

Guess what today is??????

Yes, if you guessed my birthday, you would be correct! I am sixteen today, and do you know what? It feels like just another day to me, I don't even care that it's my birthday all that much. I don't know if that's a sign of my maturity, how little I really care about celebrating myself, or how I just don't care in general. It might perhaps be all of the above. I just feel like since I'm not going to have a sweet sixteen and the whole sha-bang why even bother? Maybe one day I will look back on this and regret not having a party or celebrating but I doubt it. If I lived in a different place with different people then omygod I would so have a party but not here. Life here, crap. Life other places, much better. So, have a great day to you all and wish me happy birthday in the comments!!:)

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLOTTE!!!!
    i adore you and you know how much i'm sorry about....what happened, yeah. so what do you want??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday darlin'! You're so amazing and I hope you have a great day!!!:)

    ReplyDelete