Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall fashion haul 2011!


I love gold for fall, it is the best and so pretty and complimenting

This is my absolute favorite picture of them all!!! I love it so much, everything about it is so so pretty and classic and perfect


details make the difference... how true!

If only the people in  my town could get a dose of dialy style... it would do them good.

Loveee these soooo much!!!!!

So, fall is here, and fall fashion can be pretty awesome. I am so excited about it! I think I might start doing some outfit posts, I always try to dress my best no matter what.  Can you say the same? I hate it when people aren't fashionable, and one day I will live somewhere other than hick-ville where people might actually dress well. But until that day, I can just drool over the adorable clothes I see in magazines... Gosh when will eighteen come!?
P.S. hope some of the above pictures inspired you guys to be fashionable, it inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment