Thursday, November 17, 2011

I have always been a really stubborn person, any one who knows me knows this. But I want you to all do me a favor, look at my left ankle and then look a my right ankle. The left one looks a Hell of a lot smaller than the right one, would you agree? Well, as can be imagined, my ankle hurts a lot. But you know what? I have a cheer competion this Saturday, and if my ankle hurts a little just so that I can compete then so be it. Determination and hard work are worth it, no matter what. I just thought I would share ths little tidbit of.. shall we say motivation? Anyways, I'm gonna be hitting it as hard as I can when I perform so wish me luck, it will not be easy believe me!! To show you how hard peforming in a competion is, here is my favorite cheer competion routine from Oklahoma State. Watch it and hope you like!


Here is a video of some awesome and wicked tumbling as well just so you can see what my aspirations are haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment