Thursday, September 1, 2011

Why Charlotte's Attic?

So why Charlotte's Attic? Well, why not?? I just thought I would do a short and simple post on why I named this blog what I did and why I think people should read it! For starters, I wanted a vintage sounding name, and I knew that I would not be focusing on really any one thing (like, I wouldn't be blogging only about books or fashion etc) in particular on this blog, just whatever seems fun to write about and is on my mind. And I knew that it would also be focused on history mainly from the past century, books, T.V. , movies, fashion, and so on. I have always wanted the name Charlotte as well. And my logic in naming it Charlotte's Attic was that all my posts would be like going through an old attic. An attic with stuff from every generation. So you might find an old book from the early nineteen hundreds but you could also find a pair of go-go boots from the sixties, old VHS tapes from the nineties, a record player with records from the seventies, a flapper dress from the twenties, an awful hair scrunchie from the eighties, a television set from the fifties, and any array of things. The way that pieces from lives from every time would be in an attic, it is much the same with my blog. That is the essence I am trying to create. Also, if anyone sees any awesome attic pictures that display what I have a fore mentioned I would really appreciate it if you let me know!! Thanks, and I hope you guys enjoyed this post but that it was also informative. Have a good day!:) Or night depending on when you read this...

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing. How dare you say you're not creative when you came up with something as amazing and nostalgic as that? I could never, ever, ever come up with something as amazing as that.
    So...i just don'd have any other words than...wow

    ReplyDelete