Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pros and Cons of drinking- The Hangover


The hangover, along with being a movie version of a pros and cons list of drinkng, is one of my new favorite movies. The movie centers around three groomsmen who spend a crazy bachelor party night in Las Vegas with their friend who is getting married, Doug. But they wake up the next morning and can't find him and they have to find him in time for his wedding. In order to do this they must retrace their steps from the previous night. Truly hilarious, and I know I am super behind the times that I have not blogged about this yet, but I just thought I should talk about how truly amazing it is! It is honestly one of the funniest movies I have ever seen, truly hilarious, I literally laughed the entire time! Seriously, I am not kidding, it was so funny I laughed through most of it! One of the ways to know how amazing a movie is is if you cannot pick a favorite scene, every scene is just as witty, humorous, and entertaining as the last. This is one of those movies that kept me on my toes and laughing the whole time, every scene was my favorite scene! Plus, the movie offers an awesome soundtrack of awesome partying music to jam out to. (Like the Phil Collins song Mike Tyson is jamming to for example) Bradley Cooper's character, Phil, is my favorite:) He was so hot in a messed up hungover kind of way the whole movie!! And in mine and my friends movie watching, we always assign characters. And although Julie and Layla have not seen this movie yet, it was obvious what characters they were! So, I am Phil (Bradley Cooper), my friend Julie (Reading Stands Forever-Julie's blog, such a great book blog!!! You must check it out now!!) is Stu (Ed Helms), Harleigh is Alan (Zach Galifianakis), and my other friend, Layla (Tales of a Pale Wildwood Flower-that's her blog, check it out it is so amazing!!) is Doug (Justin Bartha). So yea, watch the trailer and then go watch the movie if you haven't and even if you have, watch it again! Lots of love to my fellow fans of The Hangover. If not the best party movie, top three by far. Have a great, hopefully not hungover (Or maybe hungover, because atleast then you maybe had a fun night like these guys did the previous night), day.


1 comment:

  1. I really want to see this now!That picture with the chicken cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete