Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Crush of the Week: Travis Barker


(Insert girlish fan girl squeal) Oh why do I love you so much Travis Barker? He is one of my many rock n roll crushes, but since I have recently gotten into his band (Blink 182, they are awesome!!! Check them out please!) I thought I would do a post on him. He is cute in a bad boy rocker-ish kind of way. And he is one of the few people who really rock the tattoos, they just look natural and very rocker-ish on him. Sexy and cute with those startling blue eyes, and anyone who has ever seen his videos knows in most of Blink 182's music videos he is usually the one who gets the girl.. It's that bad boy thing, I swear! But along with the bad boy thing is the fact that he seems super nice and shy underneath the rough exterior. Here's to him and his hotness! And here is to all of the future crushes of the week! Let us bask in their hot glory:)

No comments:

Post a Comment