Monday, September 26, 2011

Three Weeks worth of Crush of the Weeks

I am so freaking behind. I have three weeks worth of crush of the weeks so this might be a long post so sorry about my forgetfulness....
Anyway, my crush of the week #1 is.... DAVE GROHL!
Dave Grohl is such a hot uy but also a sweetheart, and even though I don't actually know him he seems like a genuinely nice guy. Plus he is hot and talented. He is the total freakin package!!! Other than that whole he is married and has a kid.. But hey, we can still revel in his hotness!!


So, Crush of the Week #2 is.... Matthew McConaughey.
I know that all the crushes of the week so far have been musicians but I don't discriminate: I like actors too!! Plus, Matthew McConaughey is just sexy. No matter what. Oh I even loved him in Dazed and Confused...what a great role for him:) Oh so hot in every movie, from his early ones to the Kate Hudson chick flicks to the Lincoln Lawyer. For me, there is just something rawly irrestible about him. Let's bask in his glory shall we?


Have you ever in all your years seen a more beautiful specimen of a man???

And on to crush of the week #3:
Johnny Depp!!!!
Hot, in more ways than one, Johnny Depp is beautiful as a pirate (and channeling Keith Richards doesn't hurt!), and even as slightly freakish Edward scissor hands. Is there nothing he can't do? And the way he dresses when he goes out in publc, it's like he is trying not to be hot but it only makes him more hot! I wish I could not try and look hot!! Unfair? I think so! But not unfair for my eyes..




God he is beautiful!!! Check him out in the movie Cry Baby, he's a greaser in the movie. Now THAT was hot! Have a lovelyyy week, and think of these hotties to brighten your day! Oh and a little note: BY THE WAY, I have NEVER, not ONCE asked for someone to tell me that who I have chosen for the crush of the week isn't hot. I am talking about some people in particular and not putting names but seriously if you don't like them that is your freaking problem and keep it to yourself! You don't have to be snotty just for the Hell of it. It is by extension insulting me because I really do love any person place or thing that I blog about. So stfu please if you don't like who I blog about because I could really care less what you think! By the way, this rant is not for the masses, it is mainly just for two people who made comments that pissed me off. I usually appreciate feedback. But those two people were just plain RUDE. Anyway... hope your day has been good:)


No comments:

Post a Comment