Monday, September 19, 2011

Fashion: Why the thought of it brightens my day but also disappoints me

Living where I do sucks. And do you know why? Because most people look like they got dressed in the dark, listen to music that is completely a computer making noises instead of instruments, and the only books they read are the ones they are absolutely required to (And even so, they usually just read the first chapter, give up, and  look up the spark notes online). I am sorry to complain but as I sit in class thinking about new things to post about-fashion in particular-, it is kind of hard to look around the room because... well, no one cares about what they are wearing for the most part. I don't know, I guess the most disturbing part is that they can't even begin to understand fashion or why I love it. I mean, I have friends who don't dress that well and aren't all that interested in fashion but they still can at least understand why I love it. I have started to discover and lust after designer clothes, shoes, and accessories. I have always cared about what I have worn but I care now more than ever and am starting to try to expand my knowledge of fashion and designers.. I want to be an expert. I am not changing my style or anything, it has and always will be what it is, which is really whatever I happen to like. So, expect a lot of fashion inspired, possibly Vogue posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment