Saturday, January 21, 2012

"She comes in colors everywhere, she combs her hair, she's like a rainbow, coming colors in the air oh, everywhere she comes in colors."













This look is one of my most favorite for spring, I am so excited about it! And since spring and summer looks are usually shot in the winter months, I thought this was a perfect post to do! I lovee the hippie bohemian feel of the look, plus the necklace has 'fairy dust' in it, or green glitter. Which ever you prefer to call it! Haha, I lovee this look because it was inspired by the 2012 Spring/Summer collection from Dsquared2 (A line that I will for sure be posting about later!!) Anyway, I made the transformation from day to night with the outfit by replacing my metallic sandals with black heels and a rocker (fake) leather vest. I was proud of this outfit because it is very late sixties/early seventies feeling, and very fashionable if I do say so myself... plus, I just like taking pictures of myself while I am dressed up:) so sue mee!

Title from She's a Rainbow by The Rolling Stones

3 comments:

  1. I adore your header picture, and the Stones, well...

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com



    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Where did you get the picture behind your title? J'adore! (sorry, I should probably be doing my French homework haha)
    ~Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My header pic is just a picture I found online and loved, I was looking for pictures for a post I was doing at the time and it just suited me I thought. So thank you for liking it:)

    ReplyDelete