Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes and she's gone.... Lucy in the skyy with diamonds!!" "I'm so lucky lucky I'm so lucky lucky I'm so lovely lovely I'm so lovely lovely!" "I have died every day waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I love you for a thousand more"

So for those of you who do not know, one of my best friends moved here at the beginnning of the year but she is going back to boarding school in New Zealand. And she loves boarding school, it's super super fun and she has lots of friends and she hates this town but she made friends here and now we are all going to miss her sooo much!! So this is a tribute post to her. Cullen I love ya! Cullie Cutie!

Cullen inspired me in so many ways, and one of those ways was music. She opened me up to music I have never heard. Here are just a few of the songs she introduced me to:

I'm so lucky lucky by Twice Lucky

Levels by Avicii

Don't Go by Josh Kumra

Party like a Millionaire by the Millionaires


Pop the Glock by Uffie

Stay the Night, also by the Millionaires

And here are some songs I already knew but cannot hear without thinking of Cullen:

Who's That Chick by Rihanna

Thousand Years by Christina Perri


I Feel Pretty from West Side Story... to hear Cullen completely botch this song.. it's a sound I'm going to miss!!:(

You're Beautiful by James Blunt. I am going to miss hearing Cullen make fun of this song sooo much!! She could sound exctly like James Blunt and would always randomly start singing "You're beautiful."




Looking at these make me miss you even more Cullen:(








 Cullen,
You have been such a great friend, knowing you has impacted my life so much and I am going to miss you soooo much!! The song quotes I put as the title are ones I chose because well.. lucy in the sky with diamonds is such a great song to describe your crazy fun personality! I picked the second quote because I truly do feel so lucky to have known you! I really do, you have helped make me be unafraid of what people think and taken me outside of my comfort zone! Thank you for that, I needed it! I also picked it because whenever I hear the song it just makes me think of you and makes me smile and makes me happy. And I don't think you would want me to just sit around and mope because I miss you. I think you would want me to look back and laugh! The third quote I picked is from yet another song that reminds me of you! It is my sad song that makes me think of you and makes me want to cry because it makes me miss you! It's hard to imagine you're leaving!
Thank you for all the music you showed me and all the things you made me see that I could not see before! Thank you for all the fun times and the great memories (and pictures) you have left me with. You even made me love pictures! I'll never forget you and I love you!! Have a great time in new Zealand!!:D I hope you liked my tribute to you!! And by the way, I ALWAYS have Party like a Milionaire stuck in my head because of you now! Tell Alice I said hello!
Love you,
             Ms. Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment