Monday, January 23, 2012

Crush of the Week!!!!

Oh so much to blog about, so little time! My crush of the week for this week is very cute, with an irrestible charm to him. I will admit that I really suck- I have only seen part of one of his movies. But whatever! This week's crush of the week is none other than....
Clint Eastwood!!
Yay for him, he is awesome and very ruggedly handsome might I add. He is such a badass- the kind of man I am atraacted too. Plus, in his prime he looked like a freakin male model!! How can anyone beat that?? I won't drone on about him, I just think he is very hot in a way that truly only Clint Eastwood could be! \


2 comments:

  1. People laughed when I said he was hot. Glad I am not alone! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well unfortunately that is our generation that they don't see beauty such as Clint's, haha but no, you are definitely not alone!

    ReplyDelete