Tuesday, January 17, 2012

6 Weeks Worth of Crush of the Week

By my calculations, I have six weeks worth of Crush of the Weeks to make up for. So get ready for a lot of hot boys and my opinions on all of them:) I have a theme for these Crush of the Weeks however: My crushes from movies, characters from movies that I absolutely adoredddd. Without further hesitation here they are, my movie crushes (or just a few..)




I will forever love Trip Fontaine (played by Josh Hartnett), the love interest of Lux Lisbon in the movie the Virgin Suicides. As the narrators of the movie will tell you, he emerged from baby fat to the delight of mothers and daughters alike. That's not a direct quote, but you get the point. I think I just love his appeal. His raw american 70's heart throb look, perfect mane, cherry red sporty car, overall sexiness, and his quiet appeal which leads girls to believe he has more going on beyond his great head of hair than one might think. And he did. He might have done every debaucherous and party boy like thing to do but he was somehow different, maybe it was he quietness, or something else I can't quite put my finger on, but it was something. That's probably why he was so perfect for Lux, because he was like her in the way that he had more going on beyond his looks-a uniqueness- that no one had ever really imagined or looked hard enough to find. Trip is the symbol of the perfect male companion when you are sixteen. Hot, young, a little sensitive, rich, and so many other things. He just had so much going for him, and he didn't even care, he was that cool that he didn't have to care. Ohhh Trip, I really have a huge crush on you, Lux was a lucky girl even if Trip ditched her in the end..



My next crush is Hawk from Detroit Rock City, played by Edward Furlong (the kid from Terminator 2). He is really very attractive in my opinion. And plus, our personalities are the same. Me and my two best friends always assign characters or what boy we would get in movies, bands, books, etc. And I am hawk! So, maybe it is a bit narcicistic that I like him so much but I do!! He is badass and cool and exactly the kind of cool I want to be! He has a completely smart mouth and he has a great way of being clever enough to get himself out of trouble which he usually gets himself into in the first place. I love Hawk:) Plus he is a lead singer, and I usually go for the lead singers! So cute, great character, from a great movie!



Crush numbero tres es...
Randall 'Pink' Floyd from the movie Dazed and Confused, played by Jason London. I think he is very hot, but along with hot I think he the perfect rebel! He is such a normal guy but so cute and funny and... wonderful. I am a little obsessed with this character I admit but I just love him because he is really laid back and that's so sexy on him:) Haha and my FAVORITE part of Dazed and Confused is when Pink throws that crumpled up pledge sheet back into his coach's car and says the words I will never forget "I might play ball, but I will never sign that." Oh so hot!! I loved him in that scene, he stands u to his coach, he does it all and looks good and only slightly hngover while doing it. Yay for Pink!

Ok so I know that I promised the six crush of the weeks that I owe but for now it has to be just three and I will do another three later, but I am not slacking, I just have really crappy waste of my time kind of homework. Sorry:(

1 comment:

  1. A comment about each:
    Trip - beautiful :) i agree.

    Hawk - i disagree (and you know that), Jam is my love <3

    Pink - nice choice

    ReplyDelete