Thursday, January 19, 2012

3 more Crush of the Weeks!!!



Crush #4: Robert Downey Jr. as Sherlock Holmes in the Sherlock Holmes films. HOT HOT HOT!! I loveeee Sherlock Holmes and I love Robert Downey Jr.'s portrayal of him. Holmes is swift, cunning, dashingly handsome, sexy, witty, wildly enchanting... I could go on, but I might bore you if I did. I just love the character, and mysterys are my absolute favorite so another plus:) Yay for Sherlock!

Crush Number 5

Sal Mineo as Angelo or 'Baby' as he was called. I thought this was a great performance on Sal's part. His emotions felt so true and real. They were well conveyed, and of course 'Baby' made the list because he was so cute!! I have always thought Sal was so so so cute, but in this film his character felt so young and vulnerable and he was like the cute puppy dog you fall in love with! Awww Sal, I love you!




Crush Number 6!
William from Almost Famous played by Patrick Fugit.. so cute. He was so naive and young in the movie, but he wasn't stupid, and ohmygoodness the experiences he got on the road travelling with the band! Oh lordd and the groupies... and Penny Lane. Poor little writer boy fell in love! But that's why I lov ehim he's kind of gullible and adorable and most mportantly a writer. And one of my friends has claimed the character as being her's. So Julie I admit that he will never mean to me what he does to you but I still lovee him too:)

1 comment:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3
    Layla and I had a long conversation about William vs Russell (and you know what side each of us were on).

    William is my love! Him, Jam, and...well maybe I should just start doing a crush of the week...but that wouldn't make sense on a book blog...

    Anywho, you're right, he means a lot to me. I love him with a passion 8D
    *swoon*

    ReplyDelete