Friday, May 20, 2011

The Girls of Summer


Summer is here!!! It makes me so happy I can say that, but I can finally say it's here! And I have recently become completely obsessed and in love with the Aerosmith song, "The Girls of Summer". It is one Hell of a song! I would like to be a girl of summer, and in this song it kind of gives vibes or hints of a summer fling but that is not what I mean at all. My interpretation of the song is a gorgeous, care free, fun, spit fire, raise Hell, great sense of humour, kind of girl you will always want. But also a unique girl, who has flaws to. It is sort of hard to explain but, an example would be Lux Lisbon from the Virgin Suicides. (Which by the way is one of my favorite movies ever!) Really just that 'it' girl who doesn't know she's the 'it' girl. Again, it is not an easy thing to explain but maybe seeing the video will help...and if you've watched it, watch it again! Because it's awesome! Disclaimer: The video is a little edgy! But being a girl of summer means being hot and funny, a bit like Jenny McCarthy now that I think about it! And a little wild...so be a little wild this summer! Only a LITTLE bit though! ;) And hope you all have a wonderful summer, who knows? Maybe you'll meet a girl of summer... or even be one!

1 comment:

  1. dude it took me over a year to figure out how to embed a video into my posts....you're really smart!!

    ReplyDelete