Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINES DAY!!!- woo. freaking. hoo.

Ok for those of you who are only slightly bitter (and by slightly I mean monstrously and enormously so!!) about Valentines Day, you will understand my pain. Stop talking about it to people who don't respect the stupidity of such a 'holiday'. Are you aware of what holiday means? It means holy day, and Valentines Day is not holy in any way. I realize I sound like an old lady who has more cats than she has men in her life.. but really I am not fucking kidding here, I am so annoyed with Valentines Day. I spent today being sick and not only that but I got a bunch of texts (some from people I don't even talk to!!) saying Happy Valentines Day. This dumbass day doesn't even mean anything!!! It's such a waste of time, money, and effort. I am in such a bad mood, can you tell? And I just logged into my blogger account to find nothing but Valentines posts. So, stop, ok? Just stop it! No one cares.... I am seriously debating whether or not I should erase this whole thing or post it..... I think I'm gonna post it. Don't judge me. I'm sick and in a very bad mood...

No comments:

Post a Comment