Sunday, February 5, 2012

"She's been a crazy dita, disco diva and you wonder who's that chick? Too cold for you to keep her too hot for you to leave her. Who's that chick? Who's that chick?"

I have yet another outfit post to do, this is from a week or two ago and I am behind in that I haven't put it up yet, but oh well! This outfit was very much inspired by the Betsey Johnson spring/summer 2012 line, which I absolutely love!!! The cream colored sweater, the pink tank underneath, the green skirt, bow topped cream flats, black tights, and even my hair and makeup is all very Betsey. The pink, green, cream, and black color palette was the one used in Betsey's fashion show for spring, and in the show, part of the look was to be able to see the brightly colored bra (so I made mine peek out at the top of course! I have to think "what would Betsey do?"). In addition to this, the whole line had a very rocker-girly feel combined with a forties inspired look. The hair from the show was like my hair in these pictures, all pinned to one side and curled (which I LOVE, and is so forties). The tights from the show had the true retro feel because they had the lines up the back of the leg and everything! Wouldn't expect Betsey to be anything less than authentic of course! And true to Betsey's look for this spring I had a bright shock of lipstick on, unfortunately these pictures were taken later in the night so the lipstick had faded by then! The earrings I wore are a pair I really love and hardly ever get to wear due to their unusual color. I think they kind of pulled the whole outfit together! Anywayys, I love this look, I LOVE the line it was inspired by, and I am very proud of this outfit if I do say so myself! Hope everyone has a good upcoming week, and remember, leave comments:)









On me:
Sweater: Loft
Tank: Aeropostale
Bra: Victoria's Secret
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Tights: I don't know, I borrowed them!
Earrings: local store

3 comments:

  1. Only you would post about where you got your bra...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you leave nothing up to surprise, then what is there to guess?

    ReplyDelete