Saturday, February 11, 2012

"Cause baby we'll be at the drive in the old man's ford behind the bushes till I'm screaming for more down the basement lock the cellar door and baby.. TALK DIRTY TO ME!!"

For some reason I am really liking the Poison song Talk Dirty to Me.. why I don't know. Because I personally always thought that Poison was just a Guns N Roses ripoff wanna be band. But however true this may be... they have some really great and catchy hits... geez, I just reread what I wrote... what is wrong with me?? But they are good songs. I feel guilty for liking Poison. Kind of the way I feel bad when I hear a Kesha song and love it. Something is wrong with me. Haha but atleast I know something is wrong with me! I guess that's a good thing, right? So, here is to you Poison, and all those who for some reason like you, I am one of those people strangely enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment