Sunday, July 10, 2011

"All my life I been good but now I'm thinking what the Hell?!"

Jeez, isn't she a really rockin girl?? Really kickass, and brave to wear so much eye liner
This song, What the Hell, has been a new song I discovered this summer and I absolutely love it!! But I also loveee Avril Lavigne so not that surprising. I love the catchy tune and lyrics, of which I know all by the way! I play it on repeat wayyy to much, I have been driving my family and friends insane with it. But I just love the message of it which is basically take a chance, do something crazy, have some fun!!! And throw your hands in the air and just say what the Hell? It is a new motto of mine, and I definitely relate to the message, and agree with it and doing just that! Throwing my hands in the air and saying what the Hell and taking a chance. It's the best feeling of freedom to just be free and have fun sometimes. So I encourage everyone to do. Have some fun this summer, do crazy fun stuff you wouldn't normally do!! Don't go insane or anything but you get what I'm saying! So, go, hence forth!

1 comment:

  1. You got me so obessed with this song....but I I did love avril before this song. It's a good motto, I mean, we're teenagers, why should we worry about the stress of real life yet? What the hell, why not have fun while we can???

    ReplyDelete