Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Shoe Obsession: Converse Style



There are few shoes that I have a true love for like Converse, they are just the best. And people who are weird like me tend to like them. It is largely a shoe worn by outcasts which is cool, they show you aren't like everyone else. I love being an individual so much, just simply because so many people try to be what others want them to be. So I just thought I'd do a post on these awesome very rockerish shoes, and the above pictures are me in my converse. Some awesome kicks right? I sure think so...but of course I think so right? I really want some awesome converse, like John Lennon converse or Nirvana ones. That'd be pretty cool, if I get any I will definitely be putting pictures all over here! Hope everyone is having a great summer:)

No comments:

Post a Comment